Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"The Bacon"

I pick up on little phrases, words and what not and I run with them. I especially like anything "douche" as I find it be a great descriptor for so many people, actions and situations. I coined the phrase "there's douchebaggery afoot" and love using it whenever possible. Feel free to use that one as you see fit, but remember your friend Bryan if anyone asks where you heard it first.

Well, I've come up with a new one that I think you'll be able to use in your everyday life.

"The Bacon"

That's it. The bacon means that something is simply the best, because let's face it: bacon is the ultimate. Let's use it in a sentence.

"That Bonzer is faster than any board I've ever ridden and so easy to surf, it makes even me look like I know what I am doing. It's the bacon."

I like it. Your results may vary, but I'm guessing you'll find the opportunity to use it quite often. Let's see what we can do to make this a part of the American lexicon.

Here's a little Jim Gaffigan singing the praises of bacon for your viewing pleasure. I guarantee Jim would say "the bacon." I think I'll forward him a link to this post; I'll let you know any response I may get from him.

No comments: