Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm feelin your glasses, Dawg



Hopefully, the first question you're asking right now is "WTF were you doing at Walmart??" and I agree: what was I doing at Walmart? Turns out, I was receiving a gift from the blogging gods.

How sweet is this? Randy Jackson eyewear?! Sadly, the optical department at Walmart was closed so I didn't have a chance to try the glasses on but given the opportunity I can only imagine that my teeth would turn bleach white, my swagger would increase ten-fold, I "wouldn't be feelin it" when I hear musical performances that suck and my use of the word "Dawg" would be off the charts. Oh and I'd name drop every chance I could.

I forgot to check for Simon Cowell white-T's or Paula Abdul brand vodka, but knowing the Dawg has his own line of glasses, there's hope for Cowell and Abdul branded products that capitalize on what they're most famous for, too.

Next time...

No comments: